Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tom Of Finland Foundation

Happy to see that the world of Tom Of Finland has a web presence, AND a blog, so that I can keep up with them.  I saw today's lead story on Facebook and it brought a smile to my own face.  The LA Band Of Brothers, a group of leather titleholders from the city of the same name, volunteered at what I believe is Tom's House (which the Tom of Finland Foundation is trying to preserve).  It looks like they put in a lot of sweat equity into the house where it was needed most.  I like hearing about clubs helping their own community, especially when it comes in a form other than fundraising.  As gay people, we have our own culture, which includes our own art and history.  To see these men preserving it is really inspirational.  Support the gay arts!!

LA Band of Brothers at Tom's House



No comments:

Post a Comment