Friday, February 1, 2013

First "Hairyer Parts"

"Hairyer Parts" is the bear-centric comic that I created specifically for publication in the Northeast Ursamen's "Bears & Hunters" official newsletter.  My cartoons ran for 10 years before my volunteer commitments forced me to suspend production.  The series was originally a single-panel strip which eventually was relaunched as a multi-panel color strip.  My characters also found their way into several promotional posters for Northeast Ursamen events, including Butch & Bruisers Boots & Boxers Party, Nut & Bolt Party, and Spring Training.  With most of my major commitments now behind me, I'm looking forward to giving the Hairyer Parts Universe a "hard boot" and putting it back out there.  For now, here is a look back at the very first few HP comics.




No comments:

Post a Comment